** Click on the name of the exercise for a video on how to properly perform the moves!
** Be sure to drink lots of water to stay hydrated!
For shoulder exercises I recommend starting with lighter weight and increased reps. This will help tone arms and also prevent injuries to the muscles and tendons.
- Dumbbell military press – 3 sets x 20 reps
- Barbell upright rows – 3 x 20
- Dumbbell lateral raises – 3 x 15
- Dumbbell front raises – 3 x 15
- Dumbbell shoulder shrugs – 3 x 20
Cardio: 30 minute high intensity cross ramp
End of Workout Body Burner:
- 40 jumping jacks
- 10 squats
- 5 star jumps
- 15 standing calf raises
- 50 jumping jacks