I just finished this arm video by Tracy Anderson for the second day in a row and let me tell you the second day wasn’t any easier! Hopefully after I do this video every day for 2 weeks I will successfully make it through without the burn.
Sometimes life gets a little busy and this is a hectic week for me. Unfortunately my posting will be sporadic throughout the week but here is my workout for today!
- Rotator cuff – 3 sets x 15 reps
- Forward shoulder roll with light weight – 3 x 30
- Backward shoulder roll with light weight – 3 x 30
- Dumbbell shoulder press – 3 x 15
- Tricep extension – 3 x 15
- Tricep kickback – 3 x 15 each side
* 45 seconds of each
- Leg lift
- Toe touch crunch
- Cheek-to-cheek plank
- Seated leg scissors
Cardio: 30 minute interval training on the treadmill
** Click on the name of the exercise for a video on how to properly perform the moves!
** Be sure to drink lots of water to stay hydrated!
For shoulder exercises I recommend starting with lighter weight and increased reps. This will help tone arms and also prevent injuries to the muscles and tendons.
- Dumbbell military press – 3 sets x 20 reps
- Barbell upright rows – 3 x 20
- Dumbbell lateral raises – 3 x 15
- Dumbbell front raises – 3 x 15
- Dumbbell shoulder shrugs – 3 x 20
Cardio: 30 minute high intensity cross ramp
End of Workout Body Burner:
- 40 jumping jacks
- 10 squats
- 5 star jumps
- 15 standing calf raises
- 50 jumping jacks